CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-03T22:00:40+00:002014 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-03T22:00:40+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( 2 mm) Rear ( 7 mm)
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressure. Perform basic inspection and road test vehicle.
- Diagnose whine and or rattleExhaust manifold studs broken and head pipe braket broken
- Check lights
- BRAKE PADS – Remove and Replace – Front – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- HEADLAMP BULB – Remove and Replace – Both – Low Beam [DOES NOT include adjustment.]
Kevin F. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/2/2020